Here are 5 great Reasons why you should wash your face before going to bed at night.
I know, it’s late, you had a couple glasses of wine, watched a movie and now you just want to crash.
That unmade bed from this morning looks so inviting with its tossed pillows fluffed just how you like them and your flannel sheets are calling out your name!
What are you forgetting to do? Wash that face! Do it now!
It will only take you 2 minutes and trust me; your face and pillow will thank me in the morning!
Here are 5 Reasons why you need to Wash your Face before going to Bed.
1. By not washing off your eye make up you are more likely to get bacteria infections such as styes. These are not fun at all! A horrible red pimple like, itchy bump will appear in usually one corner of an eye and sometimes lasts for at least a week or longer. Usually resulting in having to get some sort of cream for it! Ugh!
2. Sleeping in your make up can lead to collagen breakdown causing your skin to eventually age faster. Who wants that? Not me!
3. It will clog your pores and leave you waking up with horrible pimples. In my case, most often in the middle of my nose! Awesome!
4. By not washing your mascara off, your lashes can become dry and brittle; this will cause them to break easily.
5. Lastly, leaving your makeup on overnight will cause your skin to become dry. So give your face a break and let it breath.
I know I have mentioned this before, but one little thing I love to do is wash my face with Coconut Oil. It works great at removing makeup and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
I also found this shea body coconut scrub that I am interested in trying out…has anyone used it? What do you think of it?
Another little tip, keep some make up remover pads on your bedside table. This way if you had a late night and forgot to wash up, you can reach over in your sleepiness, if you think of it, and remove what you can for the time being.
Below are some products I love and I thought you might want to check them out as well, I especially love the bath towels from Urban Outfitters! lol