13 Things you didn’t know about Me
Well friends, it’s been almost 2 years since I started this crazy adventure I call a blog and I feel like I’ve shared a lot with you. I thought it would be fun to maybe share some random stuff that maybe you didn’t know about me!
So here are 13 Things you didn’t know about me…or did you? lol
1. Did you know that I am married to my high school sweetheart? It’s true…we started dating at 16, married at 26 and never looked back!
2. I love Dragonflies so much that I even have a tattoo! I won’t say where… but some of you may know!
3. My favorite color is turquoise. Could you have guessed that one?
4. I work in an office during the day. And dream of fashion on weekends and evenings!
5. My first legit job was when I was 15 years old, at McDonalds. And I still love their fries!
6. I absolutely love salt and vinegar chips and sour candies, I will eat them till my mouth goes raw!
7. My favorite singers are Eminem, Bon Jovi, and Taylor Swift. (I know, weird combo…but imagine if they all sang together! Music to my ears!
8. I turned 41 years old this year! Yikes!
9. As a child I dreamed of being an Olympic Gymnast like Mary Lou Retton and I was pretty good! Except for the fact that I was clutz and always injured myself.
10. I was an avid mountain biker up until last year when I fell off a mountain and hit my head (Yes, I was wearing my helmet) and suffered a concussion. I still have not been back on the mountain bike! I stick to my street cruiser with the cute basket and coffee cup holder for now!
11. I am a beach girl! The sun and the sand are my best friends. If I could live on a beach for the rest of my life I would, in fact that is my ultimate goal in life!
12. I refuse to watch any TV shows or movies that involve dragons, vampires or werewolves. But bring on spirits and ghosts and I am there!
13. As a kid I loved jelly shoes and wished I owned them in every color. When I saw them in a store last year, I almost bought them all! A good friend thankfully stopped me!
Is there something else you are dying to find out about me? Just ask, and I just might tell…